Monday, July 16, 2012

Pretty and practical...

Just a quick post today about how I went into town to buy boring things like groceries to feed my family and ended up buying a tea towel which also sounds rather boring...


Except I'm really very excited about it!...



Yep, excited about a tea towel...

                                                                                
              
It's a linen look cotton so has a nice raw look, and has measuring conversions written on it so is super practical too!!

                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                 
I'm thinking I won't actually use it to dry any dishes but will pop it in a white frame and hang it up in the kitchen. Possibly here to replace the red sign...

                                                                                


  Which would mean no more frantic searching through recipe books midway through cooking to look up how to convert a measurement. I can just take a quick glance at my mantle and be so much wiser!?! Or, and most likely,  it can just sit there and look pretty.

           
So there's my exciting morning...will post some pics once I have her framed and hung...



                    Janelle  xx                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment