Friday, July 27, 2012

Just another week...

So another week flies past it seems. Not sure where it went really....

                                                                                  
Baking....

             

Enjoying eating the baking.....

        

Bargain hunting....and scoring!....



Found this cute little white vase (? I'm using it as a vase anyway!) and this gorgeous glass vase (again ??) Not sure of the correct name for one of these?!? Although I don't really care what it's called, I just love it's shape and pretty colour.


There was actually 2 of them in the shop (that shop being good old vinnies) with the hugely expensive price tag of $2 on them. I hummed and hahhed over whether I really needed the 2 (yes. I know.) finally deciding I'd just take the 1.(I know!??!!!)
Yes, I will be going back there to purchase the other one if someone else (smarter, less stingy maybe??)  hasn't already snapped it up.

Speaking of smart...here's abit of what I'm reading at the moment......


Now let's not be snobby or judgemental with the whole reading thing I say. I do believe ANY form of reading is a good thing and am constantly trying to pass this on to my children. (see, that's why all the mags!?)
Some recent faves in our house being.....

                                                                                
                                                                  
And we're always up for suggestions of new books to try! Really!!...

My youngest (and constant companion!) had a short play session at school this week to prepare for prep (gulp) next year. She went skipping off....me, not so!....


Puddle paddling.....


Again, me not so.....they're suede for goodness sakes!!....


And this is what ends up on the dinner table mid-week when you don't check the meal plan.  Hhmmmmm......

                                                                              
                                                                               
 So there, just another week here...

                                                                               
Happy weekend......

                         Janelle xx

                                                                       
                                                                                
                                                                               

                                                                               
                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. Could the glass bowl also be an icecream bowl? I too love a varied range of different books and mags to read. I noticed the Cathy Kelly. I enjoy her books. Have to read any of Katie Fforde's books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! How gorgeous would an icecream sundae look in that bowl?!? And will check out the Katie Fforde books thanks. And thanks for the comment too! x

    ReplyDelete