Thursday, July 26, 2012

A master's bedroom!....

A few pics from my son's bedroom today...

                                                                                                                                                      
      
The walls are currently painted in an off-white colour but I've been wanting to change that for awhile now. We (meaning I, who will be instructing Mr WF) also plan to build some shelves and a built-in desk either side of that window there.

                                                                                
Anyway, my son has asked for black walls with a giant red tractor painted on one wall....

                                                                                    

Ummm, nup. I'm thinking a very soft but still boy-ish (?!?) grey. You can see the sample colour in the pic. Actually looks ok here against the white bed but it's really way too dark for his room so I'll be going back for a lighter shade.

                                                                               
Some of his fave things.....

                                                                                
No big wide shots of the whole room here because he is a typical 7yr old boy. Enough said?!!?

                                                                                  
I love the combo of red, navy and white. Lets hope he does too for a few more years at least!!
                                                     

And I love this clock. It was a total bargain (always more attractive!) and I think it will look great when hung against the soon-to-be grey wall. I'm also on the hunt for a larger, more 'vintagey' globe.

                                                                                   
                                                                                 
Ok, I'm off to put the finishing touches of paint on my kitchen shelves then it's time to start (nagging?) asking my husband very nicely and very often to please pop them up on the kitchen wall for me.



Happy Thursday!!....

                         Janelle  xx
                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment