Friday, August 16, 2013

Weekend planning............

Hello out there!! It is Friday afternoon here which I classify as the official start to the weekend, yes??
I thought so.
 A few pics of what I've been up to this week and what I hope to continue 'being up to' over the weekend too............

                                                                                 


Baking....of course!!! I am back in baking-obsessed mode lately. I tried baking these vanilla biscuits using ALOT less sugar. Sadly I can't report back to you that this theory worked as.....it didn't. The texture was just all wrong and the taste not that brilliant either. I am currently challenging myself to bake with more wholesome "cleaner" ingredients but at the same time I really do not want to compromise on the whole home-baked concept and results. If that makes sense??!? The fact is that good old-fashioned baking does in fact contain some sugar and if you mess with that too much you tend to lose the whole taste and point of it all. So I am setting myself the challenge to work around this and look forward to sharing with you along the way. In the meantime............

                                                                                     

These guys are about to get drizzled with a little made-with-sinful-sugar icing so that they will actually get eaten........

Onto a spot of knitting................

                                                                                 
                                       
                                                                                     
I have, as usual, got quite a few knitting projects on the go. Any ideas what these will be made into??!!!!!..............

                                                                                     


And rounding off with another great way to spend one's weekend.......couch, coffee, mags and cookbooks......what else does a woman need I ask you??.

Enjoy!!................



                                           Janelle  xx                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment