Thursday, August 29, 2013

A tasty DIY...................

Hello!!
Up for a little D.I.Y today?? All very quick and simple yet strangely satisfying...always a good thing.....
Ok....first up we have a message sign........


                                                                                 



All very lovely, yet it never seemed to quite fit in with things around here, I don't think the red quite worked with the colour of the walls, or something like that, so...............

                                                                                     


It got slathered in white.........

                                                                                   


Then a little re-wording..........

                                                                                   
 

Yep......very appropriate for around here........

                                                                                   


It's certainly not perfect but, hey, nobody else in this house is so it's working out just fine. I plan to get Mr WF to  hang it on the wall next to our dining table..........

                                                                                   


So whatcha think???!?

Happy Thursday folks.....I'm rustling up a yummy I-can-not-stop-eating-this weekend recipe for us.....

See you soon!!


                                          Janelle  xx                                                                                  

2 comments:

  1. I love the makeover. I have the same sign for my office area - the colour works for me but I can see how it wouldn't work the same for your house. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki. Yes I've seen yours in pics and it looks lovely! As did mine in the shop which is why I bought it! But it just never fitted in here at home.I am liking it dressed in white now though!! x

      Delete