Today I wanted to share this yummy Banana Bread recipe with you...trust me...you need this recipe!! It is easy, relatively healthy and definitely tasty!! Also perfect for these cold wintery days we are experiencing in these parts lately (think warm...melted butter....hot cuppas....mmmmmm.....)
So anyway...I found this recipe not so long ago in my ever-growing
So......here we have it.........
1. Preheat oven to 160degrees
2. Sift the flour, bicarb and sugar together in a large bowl.
3. In another bowl place the bananas and give them a good mash. Then add in with them the eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, yoghurt and cooled butter. Give them all a stir together.
4. Now pour this banana mixture into the flour mixture and stir them all through until they're well combined.
5. Pour your bread mixture into a greased and lined loaf tin.
6. Bake approx 45-50 minutes...it may need a little longer...totally depends on the temp of your oven.
7. Once it's cooked and out of the oven allow it to sit in the tin for 5-10 minutes to cool down a little, then tip your loaf out onto a wire cooling rack.
8. Is absolutely delicious eaten when it's still warm. Butter slapped on top is of course optional... (actually we very rarely eat this with butter. I guess we treat it more as a dense cake? It really is just as yummy left alone and eaten just as is....)
So off you pop to the kitchen and give this a whirl.........and let me know if you do.....I love to hear if people use my recipes...it makes me happy!!!
Have a lovely weekend, whatever you're up to........
And Happy Baking!!!!!