Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Black and White................

Hey there!! How about a little Black and White love today?? Yes???...........

                                                                                 


 I'm loooooving this good old fashioned combo at the moment....never really fails in my opinion. So with that thought in mind I seem to be decorating my house, and indeed myself, in these two lovelies lately.............

                                                                                 
                                                                               

 And have a few projects in mind too........I love a good project.....or 10............

                                                                                 


I'm off to check if a cake is cooked (Banana bread actually. And it's smelling delicious. Will be sharing the EASY recipe on here very soon.) It is a very drizzly grey winter's day here today....perfect for staying inside and getting things done......hopefully anyway..............

Have a lovely Wednesday!!...................


                                               Janelle  xx                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment