Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Feels...........

Hey you!

How's Friday been treating you?? It's been the usual rush rush around here...until 3.30 ish and things get very quickly turned down a notch or six. Hopefully anyway.

                                                                                       



So just a few pics of my current fave things, moments, happy places......etc....etc......

Baking...cookies...ginger cookies.....with vanilla icing in the middle...'nough said I think......

                                                                             


Cosy knitted socks and good reads...

                                                                               


I have a friend who literally forced this book - Gone Girl - upon me and strongly suggested I put aside all my current reads to focus on this one......I usually do as I'm told.....and needless to say she was right...as per usual...you know "those" friends??...yep...we all need them...anyways...fab read...can't wait to jump into bed and continue reading.....LOVE that!!

Aaaannd of course in between baking cookies and getting lost in un-put-downable (yep....totally a real word) books there will always be my old faithful knitting needles and beloved chunky wool...make it a deliciously dark charcoal coloured wool and I am happy AS......

                                                                                 
                                                                                       

It's always the simple things in life right??

Yep.

On that note I'm off to jump between the pages and enjoy what's left of this Friday evening..........

Have a FAB weekend please peeps...whatever you may be up to......

.................

                                                                                                  Janelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment