Thanks for stopping by again...feeling hungry??
I'm always hungry. And always baking apparently. At least I'm sharing right??!!?
I seem to be in a chop chip obsessed phase at the moment...I tend to blow through life in phases...kind of all in...then just as quickly all out...we could be talking all things coconut...or strawberry...or , and more than likely, chocolate by this time next week...who knows.....
Today we are talking easy peasy quick-as and really really tasty Banana CHOC CHIP Muffns...as in throw all ingredients into the bowl...whisk...scoop...and bake. Done.
Banana Choc Chip Muffins
2 cups SR Flour - sifted
1/4 cup raw sugar
1 egg - whisked - if you can be bothered - I couldn't
1/4 cup oil - I used olive oil - use vegetable..rice...whatever you like
1 cup milk
2 smashed (over ripe is best) bananas
All important Choc Chips - however many you like
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
2. Throw all ingredients into a mixing bowl. And mix. I use a hand whisk.
3. Scoop mixture into a muffin tray...either grease your tray or line with muffin liners - I just make my own from baking paper - or use cupcake papers
4. Bake for around 20-25 minutes
5. Once cooked allow them to cool on cooling rack
6. You know what I'm going to say don't you...yep...you really must try these while still warm...the chocolate is still all warm and gooey...just way too good to wait around for....
I hope you like these...would love to hear if you try them...