Monday, March 3, 2014

Pantry Love.......

Hey there! So how was your weekend?? Restful? Relaxing? Hope so! We were a little busy around here, me in particular on Sunday when I finally decided to take the bull by the horns, or rather the garbage bag by the handle, and do a much needed well over due clean out of our pantry. Phew.....it's hardwork!! So once I'd actually cleared out about 4 bursting at the seams garbage bags worth of old out of date food, medicines and completely random "stuff" I actually started to enjoy...ok, at least stop the swearing.....the process of packing things away neatly and with some form of order....

                                                                                   


Enter the labels....loving the labels!!! Labeling anything that moves at the moment...I think this may be my favourite though.....

                                                                                 

Am way too excited about plastic containers right now too...a smallish sized bottle? Whack it neatly in the container. Stray pack of herbs? Yep...into the container it goes. And look how pretty my cupcake papers are looking...in their container....

                                                                                     

Everything is looking so clean...and neat...and labelled!!! Love it...look at them all sitting up so straight in a row....geez...hope nobody actually wants to get anything out to use. They may mess all that up.....

                                                                               


So, have I inspired you to go and take a peek in your pantry? Does it need a little clean up? Or, as in my sad case, an entire overhaul?!? My goodness it was worth it though...I mean look how happy I am.....

                                                                                     

And apparently I wear side ponies now??

I'm off to gaze at my tidy pantry bed now....

Have a fab week folks......


                                                                   Janelle  xx
                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment