Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday Stop-over......

Hello there! Or rather Good Evening by the this stage of the day.....

                                                                               

                                                                               
I picked these lovely ladies this morning and felt the need to share...I love the colour of these......

                                                                                 

 Perfect.......  

                                                                               


So how's the weekend treating you so far?? We have another birthday here on the farm...bit of a low key affair but a party is still in order...with cake. Of course. I'm still in a complete crochet frenzy and am loving how quickly it all grows!! Cannot wait to finish my rug. Will share some pics next week. I've also been painting a couple of outside benchseats...which I purchased about a year or two ago. Can't rush these things though can we?!? They were a lovely shade of mission brown but are now wearing a few shades of white undercoat...they will hopefully be getting their topcoats on sometime in the next couple of days...

                                                                                   


And that is my Saturday round-up.....

I think an ice cold drink may be calling my name.....

See you next week folks.....


                                                         Janelle  xx                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment