Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Finished Project!.....

I've had a few (hundred?) projects on the go lately....


So I'm feeling very smug and self-important that I've actually finished one of these (hundred or so) projects....


And as an added bonus, it actually fits and I like it! Always a good thing.....

                                                                               
           
This beanie was soooo easy to knit. So easy in fact that I knitted it twice! The original pattern didn't have the band around the bottom but I felt a little like I had a tea cosie on my head so I pulled it out and re-knitted it with the bit of rib around the edge. With chunky wool and chunky needles it really did knit up very fast!....



Tea cosie???.....

                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                 
  Right, I'm off to finish (or start?) another project.....


 Have you any projects on the go?.....

                                                                                 
 Happy Weekend!.....


                                Janelle  xx                                                                             

                                                                                                                                                              

6 comments:

  1. Great beanie. Love the colour and the stitch.
    I've wanted to knit or crochet a beanie but always thought the shaping would be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I think if you can knit you can do a beanie, they really are pretty easy. And quick! And I envy your crochet skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice beanie and nice photos!

    Plus good on you for finishing one of your hundreds of projects - you go girl :-) Am hoping some of your motivation might rub off on me now I've read your post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it's a good feeling to get to that finishing post Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great beanie, the colour and stitch pattern is quite fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Was fun to knit and fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete