Tuesday, August 18, 2015

DIY Knitted Wall Hanging

Hey Guys!!

Just enjoying a quiet Tuesday evening cosied up next to the fire... in front of the TV ... clicking away on a new knitting project...because we all know how much I need yet another project in my life...

Anyway...

Here's a little project I've been working on over the past week...you like?? I think I really really do!!

                                                                                     

If you fancy having a go at whipping up one of these little beauties yourself then you'll be wanting to head on over to my friends at Lincraft where I'm hanging out and throwing instructions at you all....

Love to see you over there!!

And would love even more to see any Wall Hangings you may be inclined to knit up!!!


                                                                               


Happy clicking.....


                                                                   
                                                                                 Janelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment