Well hey there!! How's your Saturday treating you so far? We are having a nice quiet one with hopefully a little gardening, painting and of course baking involved. Apparently some of us are blogging too.....
Want the recipe???
2 cups self-raising flour
1/3 cup raw sugar (or white...whatever you have)
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup oil
1 cup milk
1-2 peeled and grated apples
1. Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees
2. Throw all ingredients into a bowl
3. Stir until all is just combined (don't over mix though)
4. Spoon into either cupcake papers, muffin liners, or whatever else you can think of
5. Bake for about 20 minutes
7. Now for goodness sakes get eating!!!
These are so easy to make it is ridiculous and the real beauty of them is that you can soooo easily replace the apple with whatever the heck you please!! Actually I'd love to hear what else you like to throw in your muffins...always up for some fresh baking ideas!!
Now I believe a cup of coffee and something apple-y are calling my name.....
Have a fab weekend won't you!!
See you next week............