Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday......

Hey there....and Happy Monday!!

                                                                                     


I hope your week is off to a fab and flying start....here's a little quote my ten year old thought she might write up on the pantry door....I kind of like them!

                                                                                 
 

And this guy always seems to be cheery...must be all the coffee he consumes? Whatever it is I love having his chirpy little self in my kitchen!

                                                                                     


And yes these flowers have seen better days and yes I will be tossing them out shortly but you have to admit... they are a lovely faded pretty colour right now?!!

                                                                                   
                                                                             

And on that note....

It's farewell from me.....

Catch you soon.....


                                               Janelle  xx                                                                              

2 comments:

  1. I do love that bird print, you couldn't fail to smile when you see him, a bit of cheeriness on even the greyest morning.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete