Yep...we have a Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe...woo hoo I say!
Seriously, I think I could just about write my own choc chip cookie recipe book...love these recipes SO much!! And any new ones...please feel free to throw my way!?!
Ok...on with the business....
Chocolate Chip Cookies
115 grams butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar - I use blitzed up raw sugar - you use what you please
splosh of vanilla
1 3/4 cups self-raising flour, sifted
1/4 cup milk
Choc-chips or choc-melts...however many you feel is necessary.....
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees
2. Place the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until pale and creamy.
3. Add the egg and vanilla and beat again until they are well mixed in.
4. Now sift and stir in your flour, milk and choc bits.
5. Blob mixture (a big teaspoon size?) onto greased baking trays.
6. Throw in the oven for approx 12 minutes. Maybe check after 10.
7. Allow to cook on the trays for a few minutes before
Now you just need to pour yourself a big tall glass of milk or a steaming mug of coffee/tea/whatever floats your boat and tuck into these little beauties....
They have a lovely cakey kind of texture even though they are a biscuit but that's just win/win in my books...cake AND cookie at the same time...Hello!!!
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend...we have another week left of school holidays.....rather pleased about that one....
See you soon.....