Friday, July 26, 2013

Easy Weekend Chocolate Cake......................

Hello and Happy Friday!! Who's up for a little weekend baking?? I've whipped up one of my all time fave cakes this afternoon for the kids to enjoy when they get home from school and, if there is any left, over the weekend  so I thought I may as well share the recipe on here in case anyone else is feeling the baking itch..........

                                                                                   


This is super super easy. As in it's-no-harder-than-a-packet-mix easy. Honestly......

                                                                                   
                                                                                 


And it seems to work out perfectly every time. Bonus!!
And so......here she is!!..............

                                                                                     
                            
I've kept the recipe pretty much as it is written in my scrappy but much loved recipe book which is to say it's quite quick and basic. If you have any questions please do ask. I'd also love to hear if you try it and how you found it.........

                                                                                   
                                                                         
I'm now off to pick up my children from school and get this weekend started............

                                                                                   
                                                                     

I hope you have a good one!!

And Happy Baking!!!..............


                                                          Janelle  xx                                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. Well happy Friday to you Janelle!!!
    Mmmm that cake looks very scrummy ...your lucky lucky family
    ;-)

    Just may try it tomorrow...I'm gettn a hankering for a Heart Shaped
    White Farm Cake! Sooo Yum xx

    ReplyDelete