Monday, July 1, 2013

Bargain boasting..............

Well Hello there!! Are we having a good start to the week?? We are on school holidays here for the next two weeks so things are working a little slower for us. I do like that. So.........onto homewares I say.............

                                                                                 


We are really lucky here in my local town to have the best bargain shop. Of course there is the usual bargainy cheap I'll-fall-apart-if-you-look-at-me items hanging about in there but amongst these there is always some type of treasure lurking about......

                                                                                 



Such as this cute little sign I found the other day......nice yes??................

                                                                                 


I'm considering popping a jar next to it for the kids' loose change. Though I'm sure that would backfire on me and I'd just end up with stinky unwashed children..........

                                                                                   


I think it will make it's way onto a vintage? hook on the bathroom door. Until then I'm enjoying some fun and happy snaps with it.............

                                                                                 
 

  So how about you? Sniffed out any bargains of late??.......

                                                                                   
                                                                             

I'm off to read a mag enjoy my children's company.............

Have a happy week.................


                                      Janelle  xx                                                                        

4 comments:

  1. Very cute sign! And so glad to see you are reading a mag, oops no, enjoying your children's company! I am with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Oh if only I were...even in school hols it's hard to find a quiet moment!! x

      Delete
  2. You really do find some treasures in your bargain shop! But I think it is more about the shopper with a keen eye than the store itself :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete