Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Random what-I-likes......

Hey there......just another random for-no-other-reason-than-I-like-the-picture post today......such as.......pretty colours around me at my laptop today........


More fave colours.....


My 9yr old is off to a birthday party today......she wrapped the present herself......good to see all that training has paid off.......pretty yes?.......


And I love the colours of this rose.....pretty even when on it's last legs.......


Wishing you a lovely Tuesday!........



                                                            Janelle  xx                    
                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                               
                                                                            

                                                                           

                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment