Monday, November 19, 2012

A White Tray.........

Hey there.......and here's yet another week beginning.....must say I'm not sorry to see the tail end of last week......spending my days sick in bed really isn't my idea of a fun time........anyway.....onto a little painting project I amused myself with over the weekend..........


Actually this isn't really the project I was planning on sharing but I love the way it's ended up so...... here it is!........


This little piece started life as a rather plain looking timber tray.......that is until Mr WF wielded his magic carpentry skills (?) and added the extra partitions........a quick lick of paint......a little stencilling (I think this may have started a new obsession for me....sooooo much fun).......and here she is.....all made over and looking quite lovely I think.........


I plan to fill it all up with some other little projects I am currently working on.......more on that soon.......


And that is it from me today........wishing you a very Happy Monday..........


                                                    Janelle  xx
                                                                               
                                                                                  
                                                                              
                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment