Monday, November 12, 2012

A white table....

Hey there....and another week begins...... I'm very pleased to be able to share a few pics of my 'new' table.....which when I stumbled across it she was looking like this.......


But after a little bit of care and attention...and MANY coats of paint....she is now looking much prettier like this......

                                                                              
I love it now!....and I really love how a good clean up and a lick.... or 10.... of white paint can pretty much transform anything.......



Pretty flower pic.....for no other reason than it's.....pretty?......


So I'm pretty certain this new white addition to our family will spend it's days out on our back deck giving us a much needed spot to enjoy some summer meals.......she's just so clean and white and lovely at the moment.....I'm not ready for her to get dirty!!......


Okay....I'm on a roll now....... off to start cleaning up a couple of very crappy ancient bench seats I picked up for the fantastic price of $2 each......gotta love that.......



Have a Happy Monday........


                                         Janelle  xx
                                                                             
                                                                                
                                                                                 
                                                                                
                                                                                 
                                                                          

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janelle, the table looks lovely. Good for having your meals on the verandah in the summer months! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. Yes I'm thinking it will be used alot over the next few months! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janelle, I found you via instagram and. Through charlottes web I think. I love the white table I am going to keep my eyes open at the op shop in case I stumble across one of those tables. Deb

    ReplyDelete