Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Table time.......

It's project time around here at the moment....well it should be however I seem to be finding it hard to find the time to actually get started on this one......those kids really do have alot to answer for don't they.....anyway...here is the table I found at a local church fete a few weeks ago......


Now this isn't really the type of furniture I would normally go for but I just kept looking at it, picturing it all clean and painted white and felt I really did need to drag this home with me.....plus the little sticker on top had $20 written on it......I would've been rather silly to leave it there yes?......so once I do actually get around to cleaning and painting her up I'm thinking she'll fit in quite nicely here......


Or more than likely out here......we get lots of lovely morning sun on this corner of the deck.....I'm thinking lovely spot for breakfast, morning tea, brunch.....all  3......



Will keep you posted........


                                          Janelle  xx
                                                                               
                                                                                
                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. Confession. I have a very similar table, but with a glass top that sits on the wood.....also a bargain and also on the "this would look great painted" list of to dos. Alas it is in the corner of a kid's room, semi hiding under the clutter. It will be brilliant some day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's terrible isn't it?! I actually really enjoy the whole painting and transforming process, it's finding the time thats the hard part. Your table sounds lovely tho!...x

    ReplyDelete