Friday, October 5, 2012

My views.......

Friday today.....normally that would be followed with a big fat "Yay!!" but it's the last week of the school holidays which means back to the rush of 'normal' life for us next week so we'll leave any 'yays' for next Fri......in the mean time......the other morning my son was apparently having a great old time snapping lots of pics with my camera while I was still sleeping......as most of them were of his favourite tv shows I deleted them....... however I did keep this one......


I like how it's just a nice natural shot of what he was looking at that morning . So.....I thought it would be fun to take a few more snaps of my view out and about the house........here's my view last night from bed.....all tucked up and about to embark on a new book.....don't you love that feeling?!?.....



View from my kettle......I stand here ALOT........


Let's take our cuppa out to the front deck shall we?......



I'm sorry...I have to have a closer look at that little white rose peeking out at me.....


Ok...back inside.....here we are standing just inside the front door.......that little timber table there looking very sad and sorry for itself with absolutely no friends/objects in sight of it is about to be moved into my son's room......it'll have plenty of friends/toys/junk to keep it company in there.......


On our way back to the lounge we pass the kids' bathroom......I literally snapped this pic as I was walking passed thinking it would be deleted but as it's looking relatively decent in there at the moment I may as well share it too......


And finally back to here..... where I perform very important duties such as tapping away at my blog and scouting the web for new purchases etc.......

                                                                                
Ok...I'm off to enjoy the last few days of the hols with my kids.....

Have a lovely Friday........


                               Janelle  xx                                                                                 
                                                                             
                                                                                
                                                                               
                                                                                 
                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                

6 comments:

  1. wow! i love your pics! i'm dying to see your whole house. i've just gone thru (today) and looked at EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. OF YOUR PICS ON this here blog so far!! i too love white and love your beadboard and your lovely finds that you repaint white...love your open shelving in kitchen..etc. LOVE! i think i found you thru sarah's beach cottage but now i can't remember.
    anyhoo..good job! love your blog! simple, sweet, WHITE! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thankyou!! Welcome!...so happy to hear your very kind comments...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful home Janelle. I particularly love the view from the corridor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the numbers in the hall shot - what is 2 6 5 - your address? Love them x

    ReplyDelete