Thursday, October 18, 2012

I like.....

I like blogging.......

I like blogging about what I like.....

I really like to enjoy hot coffee and cake whilst I am blogging......



I like to bake with my children....

I like to bake in peace by myself......

I like to be creative......especially when all is quiet in the evenings......


I like to take photos......of pretty much anything and everything.......

I like good manners......

I like a good disinfectant.......

I like new shoes.......


I like like like magazines......

I like Family Guy.....I'm sorry but I just do.......

I like drinking my tea with the teabag left in the cup......

I like scarves.....

I like straw baskets....

I really like a scarf in a straw basket.......


I like the colour grey......

I like a sausage in white bread with lots of tomatoe sauce......

I like silence......

I like white roses with just a tinge of very pale pink on their petals.....



                                                                              
I like shopping......online.....bricks and mortar shop......thrift.....chain.....expensive.......bargain......not fussy.....

So.....

I always like finding one of these little red and white cards from the postoffice in my mailbox......


I like eating with vintage silver cutlery......

I like flossing......

I like watching my children swim.......

I like pretty spots.......

                                                                               
I like the chocolate coated digestive biscuits from Aldi........no really......they're good........

I like napisan.......

I like Fridays......

I like to wear socks to bed.....

I like painting everything I own white.......note to self....must get to work on those two baskets.......


I like to read blog posts that don't ramble on in an endless self-indulgent way........

Hhmmmmm...........

Happy Thursday........


                                        Janelle  xx                                                                             

                                                                                


                                                                             

                                                                             


                                                                               
                                                                               

4 comments:

  1. I like to read about what you like! Had a friend pop around yesterday..she had a frenchy coffee table at home that didnt suit her place..so she upped and painted white..and brought it to me! Not half bad hey? :) Doesnt really match the tv unit..but I'm going to be a dare devil and NOT CARE..cos I LOVE it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you'll just have to paint the tv unit white!!! Good score tho!.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just discovered your blog and....I like it! Very much :)
    Just thought I'd let you know. It's so pretty. I'm going to keep having a look around. Keep up the beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anita! So glad you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete