Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year Scores......

Good morning out there!!

And belated Happy New Year?!!! Let's make 2015 FUN yes? Yes!!!

So...I thought what better way to start the year than with a little show and tell sesh of my brand spankin new second hand used purchases...hhmmm.....

                                                                               

You like?? Personally I love!! And I will love them even more when I find a permanent home for them...and some sticks or flowers or something to plop in the vase, vessel thingy.

                                                                                   

I stumbled across these lovelies whilst on a family outing last week. A family outing which just so happened to cruise right past the front of a little old country second hand store. Funny that ;))

Now let's have a little chat about this cowhide shall we.....
                                                                                     


And the fact that it was love at first sight!! I have been secretly lusting after a cowhide floor rug for quite awhile now...one under our dining table would look pretty darn fabulous I believe...however in reality, well our reality anyway, it just wouldn't be feasible considering the cost of them and the fact that it would be filthy with tomatoe sauce and squished peas within a week and would drive me CRAZY!!! Sooooo.... back to my teeny tiny floor rug as I like to see it...it's the perfect solution I think. It can be plopped all about the house for me to admire and not a squished pea or blob of sauce gets near it...just wishing I had've picked up a few more to bring home with me. Think I can feel another family outing coming on soon.....

                                                                             


Ok...I'm off to play on a yoga mat...then play in the kitchen...then hopefully get some play in with my knitting needles...

It is the holidays after all.....

Have a great day peeps!!!


                                                                            Janelle  xx                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment