Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A new beginning....and a snivelling mummy......

Hello there....I'm feeling a little odd today....as opposed to every other day?!....


Today is back to school for us and.....my baby is starting prep......gulp.....and breathe......

 
She is very much ready.....I..mmm...not so much.....she has been my little constant companion for the past 5 years and I really do enjoy having her around, however.......


We are now entering a new, and what I hope is an exciting, stage of life where she gets to grow, learn and explore and I get to....well.... I hope to do the same!.......


Ok...I am now off to get a little bit of order happening in this house.......it's much needed.....

Have a lovely day......


                                                   Janelle  xx
                                               
PS...yes that is a caterpillar curled up on our dining table.....he snuck in on the flowers and has now been rescued by the kids....

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment