Thursday, September 5, 2013

W.I.P's

Well hello there!
 Somewhere along the way we seem to have hit a Thursday.....not quite sure how that happened.....

                                                                                   


Wanna see a few of my W.I.P's?? Between the kids and me there is always something half-made, half-finished, half-started laying about this place. We choose to call it 'creativeness'........

So, first up, I have a small old wall cabinet I picked up from a junk shop a few years ago and am fiiiiiiinally getting around to sprucing up. Here it is with it's undercoat on.....I have a yummy pretty pale-ish mint green for the top coat....which I will hopefully get on in the next few days.......

                                                                                 


We have just painted our ensuite, white....of course, and I am hoping think the mint will add a lovely little pop of colour in there. That's the plan anyway...........

Next up.....knitting.
There is always some sort of half knitted object/garment lying about....at the moment I have bunting on the brain.......obviously.............

                                                                                 
                         


Ok....over to the bedroom.....
We re-painted our bed a few weeks back, from black to white, and I am now in a whole over-haul frenzy. I am in the process of selecting new bedlinen, changing up the bedside tables and have purchased new lamps. I am also on the hunt for a couple of pieces of furniture, would prefer pre-loved, to finish off the room. And maybe a floor rug. And a few pics on the wall. It is n.e.v.e.r.e.n.d.i.n.g..............

                                                                                       


Ooooohhh!!!!.....yep, definitely a work-in-progress!!!...............

                                                                                     


How about you?? Are you the once-you-start-something-you-see-it-right-to-the-end type or more the I-have-so-many-ideas-my-brain-and-hands-cannot-keep-up sort??
I know which category I fall into.............

                                                                                 


I'm off for a snack............

Have a fun and creative Thursday guys!!!!

See you soon................



                                                         Janelle  xx                                                                                                            

4 comments:

  1. Definitely the I-have-so-many-ideas-my-brain-and-hands-cannot-keep-up (and don't have enough time!) sort! All look like fab projects though, excited to see the projects complete! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that whole time business is a pain isn't it?!! Thanks for the nice comments! xx

      Delete
  2. I love how you use the term 'pre-loved' for second hand things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds much more pleasant don't you think?!? x

      Delete