Thursday, March 14, 2013

More food............

Hey there.....goodness me it's Thursday already......not too sure how that happened?.......so....today I felt the need to share yet more food with you....funny thing since starting this blog and posting pics on instagram (I'm awhitefarm over there too) I have realised how obsessed much I seem to like talking about, taking pics of and indeed eating food!......all healthy though......of course.........so today in the name of good old fashioned wholesome tasty food I give you..........

Banana Bread...............



From a box..............oh dear...................

 

I did have a little chuckle to myself as I read the instructions.....'ALL' I needed to add was bananas, butter, milk and eggs.......apparently I'd bought a box of flour and sugar?.......

                                                                                 

Anyways......in this day and age, in my little life anyway, the humble box of flour and sugar cake mix sitting in the pantry can be extremely useful to have.......better than my children going hungry anyway............


And that is it from me and my very useful baking tips for today........

                                                                                                                                                                     
 
Enjoy your day.....................


                                          Janelle  xx                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment