Monday, February 4, 2013

A work in progress......

Well good morning!......another week.......and another day with all 3 children at school.....so what to do with myself??......why re-arrange, re-decorate and much to my husband's disgust  re-paint the whole house of course.....starting with my son's bedroom (actually who am I kidding....I'm not 'starting' anywhere....there's a smallish mess in each room....I tend to jump from one thing to another.....small attention span I'm afraid.......... 



                                                                                     

So....the plan here is just a little re-arranging and adding a few new things.....we have an old timber desk/table to bring in for Mr 8 to get  his very important paper work done at (more on that soon)... (the table...not the important paperwork).....and after searching about for just-the-right desk lamp in just-the-right colour I finally stumbled across this beauty....at the supermarket?!.......Mr 8 is ridiculously excited about this lamp......ridiculously.......




Apparently it's sooo much more grown-up than his old one......(which is fine with me...I'm already on the look out for some fabric to re-cover this and stick somewhere else....bathroom?.....hallway??......see...small attention span)

 

Oh yes.......much more grown up!!.......



New bedlinen.....another bargain.....target......tarchez .......

                                                                                                                                                                   

I'm also on the hunt for a nice smallish floor rug and NICE tubs for all the crap  toys that have accumulated over the past 8 years.......

                                                                                 
 
I will definately share some pics once we have it all sorted......at the moment the floor is covered in the contents of his bookshelf which we had to remove to move the shelf and which I now must go and sort through and put back.....hhmmm now where did I put those garbage bags?!?........

                                                                                                                                                               

 Have a lovely start to the week........


                                                  Janelle  xx                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment