Monday, December 3, 2012

Phew........

Hey there!.....I think I've finally sorted out my bloggy photo problems.....I must say I really did miss boring everyone chatting away here and sharing random pics......such as these.......

                                                                              

A few things sitting on the shelf above me as I tap away on my laptop.......


Love this clock.....I picked it up at one of my fave bargain shops........gotta love a good bargain........


and a simple ball of string........


Okay...that's all from me......feeling very excited and happy to be back here with you.......


Have a Happy Monday......


                                            Janelle  xx
                                                                                  
                                                                                
                                                                               
                                                                               
                                                                              

2 comments: